We invite applications from prospective faculty candidates with PhD from a reputed institute. Applications at the levels of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor are welcome. Applicants must have a good record of research, a passion for teaching and interest in forging collaborative inter-disciplinary research.
We are looking for suitable candidates in the following areas:
- Computer Science and Information Technology (Computer Architecture, Algorithms, Distributed Systems, Computer Networks and Internet of Things (IOT), Software Engineering, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning)
- Electronics and Communication (Digital Communication, Wireless Communication, RF & Microwave, VLSI, Mixed Signal Design, Embedded Systems, Sensor Design)
- Computational Science (High-Performance Computing, Parallel Programming, Data Analytics, Modeling and Simulation, Visualization, Computational Biology)
- Design (Visual Communication, Interaction Design)
Though, we accept the applications with a very good track record in the above mentioned areas, our current priority areas include the following:
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Robotics, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning in Finance, Computational Neuroscience, Neural and Cognitive Sciences, Cyber Security, Psychology and Cognition, Cyber Physical Systems, High Performance Computing, Big data and IOT, VLSI and wireless communication.
Applicants are required to submit a detailed CV (Please see the link to prepare the CV)
Candidates who have submitted their PhD dissertation may also apply. Visiting faculty positions are also available for short or long term visits.
To apply, please submit a curriculum vitae and the names of three references (with contact information) electronically to faculty_search[at]daiict[dot]ac[dot]in.
- Minimum first division (70%) or equivalent 7.5 CGPA at level starting from graduation (BE/BTech or equivalent) and first class for Humanities and Social Science.
- One paper in reputed Journals such as IEEE/ACM transaction is minimum requirement.
- The above conditions may be relaxed for exceptionally bright applicants having national/international recognition in terms of awards/honours etc.
- A candidate who has not been selected in earlier interview round, he/she can re apply with updated CV after a gap of two years.